I hope you are all having the greatest of weekends! It's been a while since I let you in on my favourite things, so here are six items I think should make their way into your possession.
A few of my favourite [manly] things.
- Brown double-monk strap shoes. Because, they're a little more stylish than your regular brown lace-up or oxford shoes.
- Blue Saturdays Surf (one of my favourite men's shirt brands) button-up. This shirt fits almost all men perfectly (I don't know how they do it), and it looks stylish casually and dressed up. Pair with black denim, raw denim or a light wash denim.
- Citizens of Humanity denim jacket, or any denim jacket for that matter. Don't worry, the Canadian tuxedo is an impressive look. I LOVE it when a guy has the courage to rock a denim jacket and this Citizens of Humanity one is one of my favourites.
- Warby Parker glasses. They're inexpensive, stylish and have no trace of over the top branding. Don't be the dude with the big Versace embellishments on your eyewear.
- Malin+Goetz candle. All of the scents are amazing and will add a touch of masculine class to your home. My favourites for men are the Vetiver, Dark Rum and Tobacco scents.
- Baxter of California AHA night cream has glycolic acid in it, which is GREAT for smoothing your skin and fixing imperfections. Put it on at night and wake up with a [sexy] youthful glow.